Stylishly Clean Living

Sharing my journey of cleaner living and better health without sacrificing style.


Leave a comment

Non-Toxic Nail Polish

Non-Toxic Nail Polish

If you have a little girl, you know how much fun it is to paint their nails. When I first painted Sloane’s nails she was so excited that she insisted on showing everyone she saw over the next few days. At 2 years old, her fingers were always in her mouth and the polish quickly wore off. Because I was concerned about what she was ingesting, I made it a rule only to do her toes from then on.

I don’t feel comfortable wearing nail polish either. Baby Joey is teething and always trying to chew on my fingers so I worry that he could also take in harmful chemicals.

Fortunately there is a solution. Many companies have started to come out with non-toxic nail polishes that are safe for girls of all ages.

Continue reading

Advertisements